Stepping Out and Into

 



Stepped Out and Into


I Stepped out, out into an unfamiliar space 

where permanence is unknown and unaccounted for

Stepping into a depth i've never been without a device or equipment to help me breathe and navigate

I have stepped out of my comfort zone without a safety net or failsafe, just your word

and the falling feels fine and wavvy, lightly treading on the winded undercurrents

as my senses and my heart goes with it

yet at the first sign of uncertainty flowing with it becomes harder

and expectations are seedlings to be measured in this unmanageable whirlwind affair 

my heart shows signs of bit's breaking down because something is 'Off ' then i go into

this vertigo of emotions 

because of it and i feel on many ways you left me on Read, not to read my thoughts or texts or me,  so distracted by whatever ails you, something is off so I'm off and i feel as if I should 

step back in a while and reclaim my independents from the whoa's and follies of this situation that 

i have no idea what it is, OR is it just all in my head

 because i might be disillusioned from the depth of this Whatevership. 

Love doesn't begin to describe what this is, for this is deeper, richer, more uncharted 

more than anything I could have imagined...and it TERRIFIES ME

Stepping back to see with single vision lenses where we really lie, is this all a lie

I am steeping up because I deserve ALL of you NOT PART OF YOU

I'm stepping out, over and forward if I need too, 

IF it will bring me peace and preserves piece of my heart to fall to the wayside..

then so be it because peace is priceless and paying attention just costs to much.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thoughts: Today its about the Emotion

My Favorite Quotes; A Mirrored Reflection of the Thoughts From My Heart