Give Me Away

 

                          


When the Ancestors call, Give what's left of me away

Give what's left of me away to children that have no one to guide them or to care, to my children when they have way to much to bare
to my dear friends, siblings and to the elders who never want to be alone and who are waiting on their own journey home.

 Give What's Left of Me Away

Give them a piece of me something special they can keep for the sake of necessity for the sake of grief.

And if YOU need to shed your tears and find yourself crying for me,


Cry for your brother and sister who walk by your side, with hidden battles you can't see
 cry, with them never let them be

And when YOU need ME,
Put your arms around those who that are in need, 
And give them what you need from me, that hug, that kiss, that connecting of Synergies.

For I want to leave you something, better than mire words or sonnets

So be sure to look for me In the people I've known
people I've loved, and cared for

Look for me in what use to be the inner circle of people at one time I adored 


But if you cannot give me away,
At least let me live in the daily applications and actions of your life,

let me be the change you wish to see in this world, let me be the light

In reality the Best way you can love me the most
is by letting hands touch hearts and by immersing energies creating the synergies of Bodies,


And by letting go of pain and hurt, by cutting off the ties that cause it
and just be truly be Free.

And if nothing else, remembering Love doesn't die, only people do, and its then you will see me. 

For we are the Ancestors who are waiting to come and call you home, we are there, we are watching as you roam.


So, when all that's left of me
Is Love,

Just Give me away, freely, & 

willingly, but most importantly 

Give me away Unconditionally...


N'game' 2022

Revised 2023


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Quotes; A Mirrored Reflection of the Thoughts From My Heart