The Lalique (never again)

 



The Lalique 

(never again)  

So hear me, hear me like a football announcer commands his attention to keep the retention of his audience

I deserve to be loved in the way I love back

I deserve servings of kisses and check In's and sonnets and weekends

I deserve not to have wonder worry or wade in the blue sea of uncertainty,

 just because you can't simply

express a sentiment or attentiveness that i want and need only because this not a standard or

even, some would call ethical kind of interrelational tie

because with each lie you tell, I die a little inside 

 where all I want is you, and for you to care about no other in your court but your Queen

But you don't see the Lalique in front of you only the the ordinary crystal 

that you keep in the hutch for entertaining, 

while the Lelique stays on the shelf collecting dust, keeping the lonely space of observance

that will eventually, scratch, scar and become worthless until another collector

comes to reclaim, recover and reinvent the piece.

and all I can ask is why? Tell me why don't you consider me to be a priority, only and option

Why do they get to be the attention of the moment and receive what I can only assume 

is the appearance of a "Relationship" 


remember when I said " I don't need you" but I want you?

Well the funny that its not you wanting me but loving me for the needs i can only provide to you

The need for affirming your ego and pride, your accomplishments in which i provided the means to

your use of me to sound off a board whos getting board and tired of being used and abused emotionally

Love. Love is not present it visits when it needs to and even then its the bare minimum then

But Never again

Never again will you have the access to my heart, my mind and body that i gave so free in ways 

that sin itself envy's 

My body made you feel things things you didn't even know existed 

and presented your Crown to be King and rule over

Never again will you have access to my hard earned generosity 

and only brevity will be what i pay you with moving forward

My heart is has evicted your presence in it, you can no longer reside here without payment in full

My mind is uploading and deleting thoughts of manifesting anything to do with you because you are no longer mine to mind

I pray with each day to release ALL energies that are less than self love,

i ask the creator to help free my mind and body off that which no longer serves me 

so I may serve myself

I send back all energies that aren't mine and belong to you...I do this in Love

Most importantly i will continue to anchor into myself and the present moment 

for I am and will forever be Worth my than the Lalique. 

and Never again will I give discounts to those I cross oceans for but 

will not do what it takes to cross a puddle for me. 

Never again will I be The Lalique 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give Me Away

My Favorite Quotes; A Mirrored Reflection of the Thoughts From My Heart