Soul Talk


Come walk with me...come walk with me into the inter parts of my soul and talk with me, 

to the part that takes the tolls of woes and pain, simple and plain to the depths of no return

sit with me and look beyond the veil, as I transport you to the pools of my wishing well

What do I really mean to you when the feeling of your heart sinks in 

and you realize your in the deep within for a woman you claim to Love

and you begin to feel the freeing feeling and then the feeling of failures past,  so you step

 back Twenty paces to and an equal fold to make sure

the distance safe just enough to fuck wit her surface level.

The blissful feeling, got you feeling like unraveled dreams of yesterday and the only thing

 that makes 

sense, simple sense, like the change thrown on top of the dresser that stays laying

 forgotten, the only sense that seemly makes sense to you are the things that are in your best

 interest 

and as your eyes

avoid looking into the depths of mine I start dying, fading slowing back into the abyss

See you don't speak, so words are absence you see madness would kick in

thoughts of ill intentions be like...

"She coo but no dime piece, no time piece to be treasured maybe more like the dollar

that sits at the bottom of my pocket ready to be spent, bent into uneven proportion 

dirty because its exchanged alot of hands." 

Or "She spend that money tho So why would I let her go, dick matized 

knowing I'm not right for her,  but I'm the Mr. Right now till I can't hold on 

to her anymore."

When there are no words, toxicity of my demons spew poison to keep me from

giving myself wholeheartedly and completely. 

So If i'm to be First you know those "Twenties on top of One dollar Bills as you say, that top

 Tier Bitch, that Queen

Let me know that when your in the presence of company other than my own, 

because I don't give a fuck who i'm with or where im at you come first

with someone or alone

My King, my homie, Lover, and Confidant who knows everyday, got me feeling like its all to much...

much of a high price to pay ...any attention to when I know you got enough change to spare,

but maybe just maybe not for something quite as rare that I bring to the table the high ended

 Unicorn

Once in a lifetime type of creature where second changes are the same is never again type of

 Women

who fills a table up so much so you have to pull up another table to make room for your shit

Don't you know who I am?

I am the essence nah fuck that epitome of LIGHT PEACE and LOVE that 

produces  a melody of monsoons Light in all things when the occasion calls for it too

who will give her last, always will demand her presence at front of the line and the center of

 who we are together

So in a space where there are no words what have you to say about who I really am to you?


Let the truth set you free, Let the love project what you are to me 

and In all you say or do MAKE SURE IN ALL THINGS I know what I mean to you.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give Me Away

My Favorite Quotes; A Mirrored Reflection of the Thoughts From My Heart