This Is the Truth



This Is the Truth


I finally understand where most of the pain has been festering and living

Manifesting and giving life too only to bring my heart death

I see where the blames to be and who is the villain in this story line

and who has to pay for this heinous crime of stealing away what was left for the taking...

It was me.

I'm the one who gave my heart so freely to all of them and they all used it to bend it

 to their own will, and as they wished 

and I have learned and will never again be so easy to steal from

the is my journey and where i am now is at he conjunction of should i keep going or

keep going only to go in other direction entirely 

This is truly the question

He the only one who is left, thieving in the depths of my being

He who has a name of conquer and savior simultaneously what He is remains to be seen.

I will no longer willing hand over that of which needs to be earned and kept sacred and honored

I will no longer give over power that is taking for granted and draining me of precious energy but pity because

 they do not deserve the beautiful essence of who I am and what my power can do, for the true KING of my

 heart will know without having to speak a word, absurdities will not be relevant and I will come first where it counts

Never again will I suffer at the hands of Love in ANY form

I will always triumph with my power and strength as A woman,  the Light of a Goddess, and the Healing power from the Divine.

He will, I will, we will, reign together in all aspects of life .and love each other through all seasons.

And without reason or rhyme give way to new creations and build better cities of light 

simply because we can


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give Me Away

My Favorite Quotes; A Mirrored Reflection of the Thoughts From My Heart